Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC, P.O. Box 40 Sullivan, Missouri 63080. Phone: (573) 205-6678
This “Agreement” is entered into between the undersigned Guest along with all individuals that may accompany or be associated with Guest all together hereinafter referred to as “Guest” agree to the following terms, rules and policies for renting of a parking space from Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC, its respective employees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns; collectively, hereinafter “Park”. Failure of Guest to adhere to each of the following terms may result in expulsion from Park at sole discretion of Park and without refund to Guest whatsoever. Payment of any invoice by Guest to Park constitutes agreeing to each of the terms of this Agreement.
Guest shall temporarily rent:
- One (1) pull-through and paved parking space, the “Premises”,
- Each parking space is at least seventy-five (75) feet in length and fourteen (14) feet wide,
- Each parking space is capable of accommodating:
1. One (1) operating and movable motorized RV and one (1) operating and movable accompanying vehicle or one (1) towable trailer not to exceed 75 feet in total parking space in all.
- One (1) operating and movable vehicle and one (1) operating and movable towable-RV trailer not to exceed 75 in total parking space in all.
- Paved area adequate to traverse around parked vehicle(s), to set up a gas or charcoal grill, eat food or otherwise use for rest and recreation.
- Workingonoraroundvehiclesislimitedtothingsnotassociatedwitha vehicle’s operational ability. Vehicle must not be made immovable or inoperable at any time.
- Each parking space is rented for a minimum of ten (10) hours hereinafter the “Term”. This agreement applies to consecutive Terms as may be determined at time of rental, in which case the Terms will be more fully described on a separate rental receipt or receipts.
- Each Term begins at the time rent payment is made and ends no less than ten (10) hours later or at any time during the Term when the Premises is vacated by Guest for more than two (2) hours without notice to Park.
Each rented parking space includes Guest access or use of:
- Electric service connection choice of: 1. 50-ampor 2. 30/20-ampelectricserviceconnection,
- Electric usage is limited to normal usages and consumptions as expected for an RV.
1. Charging of electric vehicles is prohibited without Park approval.
- Electric vehicle recharging is prohibited unless approved by Park at time of rental.
- Water connection,
- Water usage is restricted to normal usages and consumptions as expected for the number of persons and pets as reported to be in the RV by Guest to Park at time of rental.
- Exterior washing of RV or accompanying vehicle is prohibited without Park approval.
- Sewer connection for use of one RV during the Term.
- WIFI internet connection is provided during the rental period,
1. Additional WIFI service upgrade is available from a third-party vendor on site and can be obtained for a separate fee to third-party vendor as desired by Guest, at will.
- Access-code to trash-dumpster containment building to enable deposit of trash during the Term.
- Access-code to view Park-wide security camera network.
- Pet walking areas and fenced pet exercise area,
- Guest must pick-up and dispose of all pet waste in proper receptacles provided by Park.
- Un-paved and or grassy areas are not included in rental of parking space.
- Un-paved and or grassy areas are not to be used for:
a. b. c. d. e. f. g. h. i.
- Guest, to the extent permitted by law, waives all claims it may have against Park and Park’s respective employees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns for damage to person or property sustained by Guest or by any other person, resulting from any part of the Park, Premises or any equipment or appurtenances becoming out of repair, or resulting from any accident on or about the Park or Premises resulting directly or indirectly from any act or neglect of any Guest or occupant on or about any part of the Park or Premises or of any other person, unless such damage is a result of the negligence of Park, or Park’s agents or employees.
- Guest shall not disturb or disrupt others: 2
Pet retention (Pets cannot be tied or penned-up outside of RV). Any other use of any kind without prior approval from Park. Stakes, posts or any other type of attachment or equipment temporarily used in support of RV or camping equipment. indemnify, hold harmless and defend Park, from any claim
s. Guest shall
associated with Guests’ rental of parking space, visit, use or stay at Park.
- Guest shall not engage in any rude or unruly activity, create disturbances of any kind – each as may be deemed so by Park in its sole discretion at any time.
- Gust shall communicate with Park and/or Park Representatives in a professional manner at all times.
- All personal property belonging to Guest or any occupant of the Park or Premises that is in or on any part of the Park or Premises shall be there at the risk of Guest or of such other person only, and Park, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any damage thereto or for the theft or misappropriation thereof.
- Guest shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold Park harmless against claims and liability for injuries to all other persons and for the damage to or loss of property occurring in or about the Park or Premises, due to any negligent act or failure to act by Guest.
- Park shall not be liable for any damage or loss to RV, vehicle or fixtures, equipment, merchandise or other personal property of Guest located anywhere in or on the Park or Premises.
- Park shall not be liable for any other hazards, regardless of the cause thereof, and Guest does hereby expressly release Park of and from any and all liability for such damage or loss.
- To the extent that any of the risks or perils described in this are in fact covered by Guest insurance, Guest shall cause its respective insurance carrier to waive all rights of subrogation against Park.
aa. HOLDING OVER.
If Guest retains possession of the Premises or any part
thereof after the expiration or termination of the Term, Guest shall become an hourly rental and pay Park Rent at one hundred ten percent (100%) of the full Term rate. After the first hour, Park may at its option increase the Rent by an additional ten percent (10%) for each additional hour Guest remains in possession after the expiration of the Term or have Guest vehicle(s) removed at Guest’s expense. In addition, thereto, Guest shall pay Park for all damages, consequential as well as direct, sustained by reason of Guest’s retention of possession beyond the original Term. The provisions of this Section do not exclude Park’s rights of re-entry or any other right thereunder. No such
holding over shall be deemed to constitute a renewal or
bb. Miscellaneous: This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter contained therein and cannot be changed, modified or terminated except by an agreement signed by both Participant and Producer. Participant specifically agrees that if any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the other provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect in such jurisdiction and shall be liberally construed in order to
extension of the Term
effectuate the purpose and intent of this agreement, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any such provision in any other jurisdiction. The subheadings in this agreement are of no force and effect. This agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its choice of law principles. Venue shall be in the State of Missouri, and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Crawford County, Missouri and the District Court of the Eastern District of Missouri (and any applicable appellate courts).
cc. Consent to Electronic Transaction/Signature
I agree to use the following symbol as my e-signature: as provided by AdobeSign
Electronic Delivery Disclosure and Consent
By e-signing below, you are providing consent for Promotional Services, Inc. d/b/a Partners Promoting
Darts (“We”, “Us”) to provide required documents to you electronically, and you consent that your e-signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them by hand.
This consent for electronic delivery covers all documents that we are required to give you for this and every one of your agreements with us and is effective unless withdrawn by you. You should print or otherwise retain a copy of this disclosure for your records.
In order to open an account on-line with Promotional Services, Inc. d/b/a Partners Promoting Darts for the 2015 Darts Tournament of Champions or any other PPD events and agreements, you must consent to electronic delivery of all documents.
Agreeing to accept required documents electronically means that once we present them to you and, if required, you e-sign or click to accept them, the terms contained in those documents will apply to you and your accounts/agreements with us. It also means that we may not mail you copies of documents that are provided electronically.
Here are some of the documents that we may provide to you electronically: 4
• Terms and Conditions and disclosures related to opening an account
• Appearance Release, Waiver and Representation Agreement
• Participation forms for any PPD tournament or event.
• Any disclosure or notification that is required under applicable regulations.
We may, at our discretion, make electronic documents available to you via this website or by email, and may choose to send paper copies of documents to you even though we made or could have made them available to you electronically.
If you do not want to consent to electronic delivery of documents, you may be able to open an account by contacting us at 573-205-2601. You can withdraw your consent to electronic delivery, but doing so will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, or enforceability of the electronic documents that were provided to you before your withdrawal became effective. If you withdraw consent for electronic delivery, we will provide documents to you using the United State Postal Service.
You can request that we send you a paper copy of any document that was originally provided electronically (we may charge you a fee for providing some documents), withdraw your consent to receive future documents electronically, or provide us with updated information about how we can contact you electronically by writing to us or by using a method that may be made available to you on this website. If your e-mail address changes, you must provide us with the new address at least five (5) days before the change either by writing to us or by using a method that may be made available to you on this website.
You can write to us at:
Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC P.O. Box 40 Sullivan, Missouri 63080
In order to receive electronic documents you will need a working connection to the Internet. Your browser must support the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet through HS encryption capabilities. Microsoft Internet Explorer® version 7 or higher and Mozilla Firefox® version 3 or higher support this feature. You will also need either a printer connected to your computer to print documents or sufficient hard drive space available to save the information.
By e- signing below, you are confirming that you consent to electronic delivery of documents, that your system meets the requirements described above, that you are able to access documents presented on our website or via e- mail, and that you can either print or electronically store these documents.
Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC P.O. Box 40 Sullivan, Missouri 63080