PARKING SPACE / GUEST AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into by and between Guest(s) and Route 66 RV Self-Park, LLC who agree to the following terms, rules and policies as to the rental of a Recreational Vehicle parking site from Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC. Each Guest is required to consummate this agreement electronically by participating in a click through process utilizing a Guest’s device. Park requires all Guests to acknowledge and accept this Agreement prior to being invoiced rental fee for a parking site and prior to Guest being provided Park’s payment information. Payment of any rent to Park constitutes proof that Guest has read and agreed to each and every term of this Agreement.
1. Route 66 RV Self-Park LLC (“Park”) owns and operates a facility in Sullivan, MO (“Facility”) and rents to users and owners of recreational vehicles and towable campers (collectively “RVs”) certain parking sites at the Facility for parking of RVs for 14 hours or more by the owners and operators thereof (and guests thereof). The Facility shall be referenced hereinafter as the “Park”.
2. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Guest hereby rents from Park a parking site at the Park. Guest represents and warrants that all adult persons who accompany Guest at the Park are co-signors of this Agreement as Co-Guests and warrant to Park that all are jointly and severally liable and responsible with Guest to Park to comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Park Rules, Commitments and Requirements
A. Site Guarantees: Park does not guarantee specific parking sites within the Park unless the parking site has been reserved and paid for by Guest in advance
B. PARK RULES AND POLICY SUMMARY.
i. Guest shall register and pay for a parking site before occupying a parking site at the Park. Park reserves the right to change or modify parking site assignments based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, occupancy levels, mechanical issues, weather, and maintenance needs. All extensions or changes to reservations for additional hours or days require an additional reservation process. Extensions may be granted based on Park occupancy levels and provided the parking site has not been previously reserved by another Guest. Relocation may be required to accommodate additional hours or days when the parking site is already reserved by/for another Guest. All extensions require prepayment of fees at time of request.
ii. All Guests must have passed their 18th birthday to be eligible to reserve and rent a parking site. The primary Guest is responsible for the actions and safety of all Co-Guests and visitors to Park of the guest and shall be liable for any actions of or damages caused by such persons. Camping in any manner is prohibited except at assigned, numbered parking sites in areas designated for RV parking. Parking spaces and Park facilities are provided for the exclusive use of registered Guests, Co-Guests and minor children accompanying them.
iii. No more than two (2) motor vehicles are permitted on a parking space at any time. Parking shall occur only on designated paved parking areas.
iv. It is the policy of Park to not provide information about our Guests to thirds parties. Therefore, any visitors that a Guest may invite to visit during a stay must have prior knowledge of Guest’s parking space prior to their arrival. Site parking restrictions (no more than 2 vehicles per site) apply to visitors. Fires are not permitted at any place within the Park.
v. No object may be driven into or attached to any tree, shrub, rock, sign, building or other object or structure in the Park. Trenching or digging in the Park is prohibited.
vi. Quiet hours are in effect in the Park and shall be observed and enforced from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. This restriction includes, but is not limited to, playing music, loud talking, and the use of generators and other powered equipment shall not be operated during quiet hours. Motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, scooters, and other unlicensed motorized transportation units are prohibited for use within Park.
vii. Park reserves the right to use golf carts and utility vehicles for service purposes within the Park.
viii. Posted speed limits of 10 MPH must be obeyed within the Park.
D. Park Amenities Provided To Guests:
(i) One (1) pull-through and paved parking space;
- The dimensions of each parking space shall be at least seventy-five (75) feet in length and fourteen (14) feet wide;
- Each parking space is capable of accommodating shall have:
- One (1) operating and movable motorized RV and one (1) operating and movable accompanying vehicle or one (1) towable camper/trailer not to exceed 75 feet in total parking space in all; and
- Paved area adequate to traverse around parked vehicle(s), to set up a gas or charcoal grill, eat food or otherwise use for rest and recreation.
E. Term. i. Each parking space is rented by Park for a minimum of sixteen (16) hours (hereinafter, the “Term”). This Agreement applies to consecutive Terms as may be determined at time of rental or later, in which case the Terms will be more fully described on a separate rental receipt or receipts.
- Each Term begins at the time rent payment is made and ends no less than sixteen (16) hours later or at any time during the Term when the assigned parking space is vacated by Guest for more than two (2) hours without notice to Park.
F. Each rental of a parking space provides Guest, and all additional Co-Guests co-signing this Agreement, with access to and the ability to use.
i. Electric service connection choice of:
- 50-amp or
- 30/20-amp electric service connection;
ii. electric usage is limited to normal usages and consumptions as expected for an RV;
- electric vehicle recharging is prohibited unless approved by Park at time of rental;
- a potable water connection;
- water usage is restricted to normal usages and consumptions as expected for the number of persons and pets as reported to be in the RV by Guest to Park at time of rental;
- exterior washing of RV or an accompanying vehicle is prohibited without Park’s prior approval;
- sewer connection for use of one RV during the Term;
- a WIFI internet connection with 3 Mbps download and 0.5 Mbps Upload speed per device/connection is provided for FREE during the rental Term, provided however, an additional WIFI service upgrade is available from a third-party vendor on site and can be obtained for a separate fee to third-party vendor as desired by Guest, at will;
- Access to a trash-dumpster containment area to enable deposit Guest’s of trash during the Term;
- Trash-dumpster containment area is located near the Park exit;
- Access to view Park-wide security camera network;
- Pet-walking areas and fenced pet exercise area; provided:
- Pets must remain attended and secured at all times,
- Pets must not disturb other Guests, and
- Guest must pick-up and dispose of all pet waste in proper receptacles located within the
- Un-paved and or grassy areas are not included in rental of a Parking space; and
- Un-paved and or grassy areas are not to be used for:
- Pet retention (Pets cannot be tied or penned-up outside of RV).
- Any other use of any kind without prior approval from Park.
4. Guest Obligations
A. Paid In Advance For Rental of parking space in Park. Guest shall pay to Park rent as in the amount of thirty-nine dollars ($39.00) for each sixteen (16) consecutive hour block of time for a parking space. Each such rental payment shall be made by Guest electronically and will incur an additional dollar-fifty ($1.50) electronic transaction fee. Further, each rental of a parking space may, at the Guest’s option, include certain optional items and features if the following corresponding charges are paid by the Guest:
- each additional person above the age of three (3) occupying the parking space: $5.00;
- each pet weighing more than fifteen (15) pounds: $5.00;
- term extension to a consecutive twenty-four hour period rather than the standard sixteen (16) consecutive hour term: $10.00;
- multiple consecutive daily terms (twenty-four (24) hour periods (up to six (6) consecutive twenty-four (24) hour days): $35.00 per day
- multiple consecutive daily terms for seven (7) to twenty-eight (28) twenty-four (24) hour days: $32.00 per day.
B. HOLDING OVER. If Guest retains possession of the assigned parking space, or any part thereof, after the expiration or termination of the Term, Guest shall become immediately obligated to make hourly rental payments to the Park at the hourly rate ten dollars ($10.00). After the first hour, Park may at its option increase the Rent by an additional ten dollars ($10.00) for each additional hour Guest remains in possession after the expiration of the original Term. Further, if the parking space is reserved for another incoming Guest, Park may have Guest vehicle(s) removed at the Guest’s expense. In addition, thereto, Guest shall pay Park for all damages, consequential as well as direct, sustained by reason of Guest’s retention of possession beyond the original Term. The provisions of this Section do not exclude Park’s rights of re-entry or any other rights thereunder. No such holding over shall be deemed to constitute a renewal or extension of the original Term.
C. Each Guest agrees that he or she is responsible for their actions and those of others registered or not and invited to the Guest’s Parking space and agree that all will follow all laws, rules, and policies of Park while utilizing the parking space and while in the Park.
D. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Park and any of its employees from and against, any and all liability and/or claims whatsoever, for personal injury, bodily injury, death, and/or property damage or property loss, resulting from visit to Park and or use of parking space, any actions or conduct of Guest and/or Co-Gust and/or any violations of this Agreement or rules contained herein. Guest understands that Park assumes no responsibility for personal injury, property damage, fines, or legal obligations which may be incurred during the use of the Park or the parking space.
5. Miscellaneous. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter contained herein and cannot be changed, modified or terminated except by an agreement signed by both Park and Guest. Guest specifically agrees that if any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the other provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect in such jurisdiction and shall be liberally construed in order to effectuate the purpose and intent of this agreement, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any such provision in any other jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its choice of law principles. Venue of any lawsuit relating to this Agreement or the Park shall exclusively lie in the Circuit Court of Crawford County, State of Missouri. Further, any Guest, or Co-Guest, breaches and of his or her obligations under this Agreement, Park shall be entitled to recover from Guests and all Co-Guests any and all attorneys fees, pursuant of claim costs and litigation expenses it incurs in obtaining redress for Park’s injuries and damages resulting from the breach(es).